GPS-SBAS Module with Integrated Antenna
- GPS-SBAS positioning module
- 40mm x 40mm module with integrated antenna
- More than 16K Correlators for fast acquisition and robust tracking
- Fast Time-To-First-Fix
- Single 5.0V input supply
- 8-pin shrouded header for inter-connect
- NMEA0183 compatible message format for host communication
- Support for WGS84 and Indian Datums through custom message
- Supports UART @ RS-232 level
The Navika-132 is a self-contained GPS-SBAS module that is ready-to-use in end applications. It is designed for products where an internal or concealed antenna is a key requirement. It can also be used in applications to minimize design efforts.
Navika-132 integrates a GPS patch antenna and the electronics onto a single PCB to realize a 40mm x 40mm high performance GPS-SBAS receiver module. The electrical interface is provided through an 8-pin shrouded header connector allowing connectivity to the application hardware.