Rugged GNSS receiver
- GPS GAGAN GLONASS receiver with indigenous technology
- Differential Corrections as per RTCM SC 104
- Isolated serial interface ports
- Built in Test
- NMEA 3.01 Output messages
- MTBF of more than 20000 hours as per MIL-217-HDBK
Accord's Rugged GNSS Receiver (RGNR) is a GPS, GLONASS, GAGAN receiver designed and built for aerospace and defence applications. RGNR is an indigenously designed and manufactured receiver with custom modification options. RGNR’s rugged construction with Aluminium Alloy is a qualified unit as per MIL-810G, MIL-461F, MIL-275B and MIL-464A and Complies with CE, RoHS and Safety Directives.