- 16-channel GNSS Baseband Correlator
- Supports GPS, GLONASS and QZSS Baseband correlation
- Delivers extremely fast fix times
- Interfaces with standard GPS and GLONASS RF front-end chips
- Supports external sample clock
- SPI interface for data exchange – can be interfaced to any processor
- 2.5V I/O (3.3V tolerant), 1.2V Core Supply voltage
- 5mm x 5mm TQFN package
- Fully ROHS compliant
- -40 to +85oC operating temperature
The SST-200 is a miniature high performance GPS / GLONASS / QZSS Baseband Correlator aimed at interfacing with any standard GPS or GLONASS RF front-end and a General Purpose Processing element to realize a GPS / GLONASS Receiver.
SST-200 is a 16-channel implementation capable of acquiring and tracking up to 16 GPS or GLONASS or QZSS satellites simultaneously. It receives a 2-bit digitized IF from the RF front-end and delivers the correlation results over the SPI interface.