- High performance GPS-SBAS receiver
- Supports 16 Acquisition and 16 Tracking channels
- Supports 10 Km/s velocity profile
- Works out of a single 5.0 V input supply
- Consumes less than 500 mW
- Supports RS-232 serial interface with NMEA 0183 message output
- 9-pin D-type micro connector to bring out the power and signal Interface
- SMA female connector for antenna interface
- PCB available in a small form-factor for space constrained designs
GPS-SBAS-NANO is a miniature high performance GPS-SBAS receiver designed specifically for satellite applications.
The receiver supports 16 acquisition and tracking channels to enhance the time to first fix under cold start even under satellite dynamics. The message interface is provided on UART and I2C. The NMEA protocol alongside a proprietary protocol provides all the information needed during the satellite motion.
The receiver works from a 5V power supply interface though it can support a wide input voltage range from 3.6V to 36V. The antenna interface is provided through a SMA connector. The receiver is designed to work with an active GPS antenna. The power to the antenna is fed by the receiver itself.
- Accurate Determination of Orbital Position and Time
- Position or/and Time Stamping of Payload Data
- Designed for satellites that are operating in the LEO Orbits considering the altitude and velocity of the satellite