AIS 140 Tracking Device | Navi-Track 258Advanced GPS-IRNSS-GAGAN Based VTD
Navi-Track 258 AIS140Advanced GPS-IRNSS-GAGAN Based VTD
Order Sample Brochure Navi-Track Selection Guide Sensors Integration Guide
- NAVITRACK 258 VTD is ARAI AIS140 Certified with IRNSS
- GPS-IRNSS-SBAS high performance position engine
- Quad band GSM / GPRS modem:850 MHz / 900 MHz / 1800 MHz / 1900 MHz)
- Powerful microcontroller with superior sleep mode
- 4 Digital inputs, 2 Digital outputs and 1 analog input
- RS 232 interface for sensor and accessory integration
- In-Built 3-Axis Accelerometer and temperature sensor
- Power supply range of 7V to 40V
- Sleep mode current (700uA)
- Internal GPS+IRNSS and GSM antenna
- Location transmission over SMS and GPRS
- Unit configuration through Serial RS 232 / SMS
- Supports TCP / IP on GPRS as per AIS 140
- Connection up to 2 servers/domains supports
- Memory logs: 40,000 Data records (256 byte per record)
- Supports Embedded SIM/eUICC/Micro-Sim
- Battery backup of 18 Hrs with 10 sec update interval
- Li-ion Battery, 3.7 V, 2000mAh
- Firmware upgrade over the air (FOTA)
- Password protection and Authentication
- Device tampering alerts
- IP67 enclosure
- Geofence Alert
Navi-Track is an indigenously developed family of Vehicle Tracking Devices (VTD) that provides precise location, time, speed, distance and other useful information aimed at tracking applications.
Navi-Track 258 is an AIS140 certified VTD with built-in GPS-IRNSS-SBAS receiver which provides unmatched performance in terms of sensitivity and TTFF. The GPS+IRNSS and GSM antennas are embedded within the enclosure thereby ensuring tamper–proof operation. The VTD meets the AIS-140 specifications by incorporating all the requirements including IRNSS.
Navi-Track 258 consists of a multi-band GSM / GPRS modem for data communication. The general purpose I/O's of the Navi-Track 258 are conditioned and brought out to serve as digital I/O and analog input.
The Navi-Track 258 power supply design is robust enough to handle the vehicle supply variations. It can operate from 7V upto 40V and provide protection against surges, short circuit and reverse battery connection.
Navi-Track 258 consists of Li-Ion backup battery for operations when the mains intentional ly/ un-intentionally disconnected.
Navi-Track 258 supports HTTP, TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols for the communication with the server.
Over the air firmware upgrade feature helps in upgrading the firmware of the device when the device is live on the field. Navi-Track 258 can be integrated with many accessories such as SOS button, temperature sensor, fuel sensor, RS-232 based active/passive RFID's etc.